Finally got the PHHHOTO app on my android phone and I like that it has become my go-to social media app for ordinary and non-out of this world updates. Much like what SnapChat is for most people these days.
Since I don’t have a SnapChat account and I don’t want to be boring people with what may look like super ordinary photo counterparts of these GIFs when posted on Instagram, I choose to post more of the less artsy stuff on PHHHOTO. You see, I’ve become one of those super OC, feed-obsessed, Instagram addicts which was why I decided to make my feed more well-curated than it used to be. I remember how I used to post random, non-IG worthy photos which basically is every single thing you could imagine me taking a photo of.
So thank goodness for PHHHOTO for it has become my ultimate, semi-private, online, photo diary, but more fun because the photos are moving! Yes, they’re all in GIFs! And since it’s almost Christmas, most people have been posting twinkling lights almost every day, including yours truly!
Some of these photos were taken a week ago when my sister and I went to the FEAST in the Bay Area, and when we had to hail a private car (via Grab Car) to take us to Makati after, and some of those Christmassy photos I was talking about earlier, and yes if you take a look at one of the bigger phhhotos, the one on the top right, you could see of one of the cameras I recently bought, and one of the newest in my collection, a very lovely and sexy TLR!
And that’s it for tonight! We have 13 days left til Christmas! Can’t Wait!
I’ve become overly pessimistic and
a bit of a downer the past couple of weeks, but I CANNOT not be thankful for things that still make me smile.
I was watching one of my favorite movies, “Elizabethtown” earlier. It’s one of those flicks that easily picks my mood back up. With Kirsten’s perky character, lovely clothes, and beautiful soundtrack, how can this movie ever go wrong?
On the contrary, with everything that I’ve been doing wrong in my life and with the sudden change in my perspective towards it, I’ve always avoided doing this “Friday” series because I don’t ever want to feel bad for not having 10 reasons to feel happy about each week, but I’m giving it a try tonight. I’m still not sure if I can get to the end of the list though, but it’s worth a try.
Since I’ve mentioned it earlier, let me start of with…
- This beautiful quote from Elizabethtown – “So you failed. Alright you really failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You failed. You wanna be really great? Then have the courage to fail big and stick around. Make them wonder why you’re still smiling.” 🙂
- Then there’s this really good news I’ve been waiting for in the mail: They finally launched PHHHOTO for Android! (Photo from the company itself!)
- Then there’s OTWOL. Yes folks, I can’t believe I’m ever going to say this in this lifetime, but I’ve become a fan. Had you asked me a year ago, I would’ve responded with a big, fat MEH with eyes rolling, but what can I say? These 2 really make me smile and their time has finally come. Their show is the exact opposite of PSY, which is quite heavy and if it isn’t for #amorado, I wouldn’t be watching it anymore as it makes me feel even more depressed seeing Claudia and her uber nega vibe.
- I’ve filed 10 more vacation leaves up until the end of the year (all have been approved, I think?) and still have 2 left for conversion. Who would’ve thought?
- Was asked to join an online art magazine and my application….(should I jinx it by saying) got approved; and if that isn’t good news enough, the founder herself also told me a lot of things that I would forever keep in a safe place in my heart. No one else comes close! 😛 I don’t want to humblebrag so I’ll just keep it to myself, for now.
- In relation to #5, I told B about it and he was very happy for me, quite shocked too, but happy. I also have to commend him for making me smile and laugh despite me being a negatronic bumhead (which according to the urban dictionary is somebody who is annoying, negative, presents hermit like qualities, is sufficientlly awkward, irritating, stupid or a dumbass) for the longest time and I’m very grateful to him for being thoughtful and caring especially now. Your kakulitan and your endless love for me makes me so happy and giddy. You know that, right? 😛
- This made me smile and cry and it gave me goosebumps, as usual. It’s very hard for me not to get emotional when I see people do something they’re passionate about. They must really love the Foo Fighters so much! I remember “Learn To Fly” and Fatboy Slim’s “Weapon of Choice” with a much younger Christopher Walken are two of the most unforgettable videos I used to watch all the time on MTV when it was still on free tv!
- B’s text. Apparently, B and his family are stuck in their house with no electricity for 2 days now. Water in their area hasn’t yet receded #typhoonlando, so they have to go all the way to this grocery store powered by a generator just to charge their phones. I got his text a few hours when I got home from work and since I haven’t heard from him since last night, you can just imagine how happy I was to get a text from him.
- I’m getting my Daykeeper Planner next week!
- God made me smile. I was literally looking him in the eye (on His portrait in my room) thanking him profusely for granting me something I’ve been wishing and praying for, for a long time and for reminding me how merciful and kind He really is. Yay! I made it to the end and before the clock struck 12! ACHIEVE!
I instantly fell in love with these amusing, playful and funny-looking moving pictures when I first saw a couple on Corinth‘s blog a few months back. Apparently, She made them using this app called PHHHOTO. I wanted to get one so bad, and I knew right then and there that once I do, I’d take a million moving photos myself, unfortunately, it was only available for ios users.
When my father handed me his old phone a week ago, I was a “bit” ecstatic as I have never downloaded anything on my old phone. I merely used it for texting and for uploading stuff on Instagram.
So, it has been a while now since I discovered PHHHOTO, so while looking through the Google Play Store, I suddenly thought of getting it on my new phone, forgetting it wasn’t available for Android users. Good thing I did though, because if it wasn’t for that, I wouldn’t have known they’re currently making it available for Android users too! I was more than happy to sign up for their updates on this and now I can’t wait to get an email from them saying that FINALLY, YOU, YES YOU ANDROID USER!!! GET THIS BRILLIANT APP ON YOUR PHONE AS WELL!
For now, I downloaded a similar app called Gif Me! Camera, which I have to say, isn’t bad at all! It’s what I used to take and make these cute gif photos here, and mind you, they turned out pretty cute and as amusing as those that were created using its ios counterpart.
I can’t wait to create more especially now that Christmas is almost here!