I’ve never been nominated for a Liebster award. **looks it up on the blog search tab** Yeah no. Never! But I like the idea as it is similar to other blog challenges I’ve taken part in before. I also looked it up to see where it originated and apparently, this has been going on since 2011. And according to The Global Aussie, Liebster is a German word that translates to: beloved, sweetest, lovely, endearing and all the fluffy words you can think of. Never thought a word could mean so many things. Anyway, I am excited to do this and I wanna thank Aysa for including me on your list (can I tag you back?) haha! I enjoyed reading yours and I would love to read everyone’s entries!
HERE ARE THE RULES:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you.
- Name 11 fun facts about yourself.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
11 questions for you:
- What makes you so nervous?
- public speaking! Forever and always! And being in front of a screen with my camera turned off doesn’t help.
- What makes you laugh the most?
- Funny people and memes!! Some of those who have made me LOL the past weeks are the late Lloyd Cadena, Alex Gonzaga and the instagram accounts of @luckymanzano and @kabulastugan!! The best!!!
- What would you sing at Karaoke night?
- I’m a Michelle Branch, Taylor Swift, The Corrs and Mandy Moore kinda girl! Gustuhin ko mang magpaka-Avril Lavigne eh sadly, yan lang ang kaya ng range ng boses ko! So mga “Goodbye to You” and “Everywhere” ni Michelle, “Lovestory” ni TS, “Runaway” and “All the Love in the World” by the Corrs, “Crush” and “Cry” ni mareng Mandy! And maiba, “ALWAYS” by Bon Jovi (in fairness naaabot ko to!)! Yan ang first set ko usually! HAHAHA Kapal!
- If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
- I cannot do this in just one day, but definitely, to climb Mt. Everest (basecamp). Still dreaming about this or to go around NYC (my dream city).
- Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
- I like good surprises, but hate pranks, if you consider those as surprises! Why? — because I love surprising people too!
- If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
- Hmmm, I’d like to say none, but thinking about it, I would most definitely love to go back in time and take up an Art course instead, but then I wouldn’t be able to take care of my lola the way I did, so wag na lang! And based on time traveling movies and series I’ve seen (like “Umbrella Academy” or the movie, “See You Yesterday” also on Netflix), any changes you make in the past would most definitely bring about consequences in the present time.
- What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
- hmmm nothing any of you haven’t done like getting tattoos (without telling my parents), cliff diving, mountaineering, spelunking, surfing and SOLO TRAVELING, all for the gram. Chos!
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done in the name of love?
- Not sure if I should be writing about this now, but I semi-lied to my parents that I would be going on a beach trip with my former colleagues. Truth is, my then boyfriend was with us. And I kinda always semi-lied when I was going out with him. That was the only stage in my life when I lied to my parents.
- What three things do you think of the most each day?
- my job/career
- the future, in general
- and of God’s plan for me
- What song would you say best sums you up?
- This is hard, but perhaps, my favorite song of all time, Oasis’ “Stop Crying Your Heart Out” – Coz I’m a dreamer and optimist—not always, but I guess, forever!
- Who would you like to meet for a cup of coffee? (Could be a celebrity, politician, athlete, etc.,)
- If possible, pwede si God? Yung medyo chill coffee date with Him or with Buddha, the Dalai Lama, or some of my fave writers like Mark Manson (you could tell that I am obsessed with him lol), or Thomas Oppong (whom I also look up to), or financial and career advisers like Chinkee Tan or Stanley Chi!! Ang dami! Basta anyone who I can talk to about having peace of mind!
11 fun facts about me:
- I am a certified DIY-er and a jack of all trades!
- I am a DIVI queen! Lol! Well, I used to be! I could never, ever get enough of finding treasures at very affordable prices! And even if I get lost like a needle in a haystack, I still find my way back! (yehes hugot?)
- I love driving fast! I used to love playing games like GTA and Forza Horizon and those racing games in arcades when I was younger. I also love observing how my dad drives when we go on road trips (and he drives extremely fast too), so when I finally learned how, I indulged myself in long drives out of the city, and all the games I used to play came to life!
- I am not picky with food and I eat almost everything except Avocados, raw Octopus and Peanut butter, not unless you put it in Kare-Kare or Caldereta.
- I still haven’t read 85% of the books I bought, but I would love to get lost and read all of these without a care in the world. Selfish much?
- I’ve always dreamt of becoming a freelancer (artist) and working from home even before the pandemic came about.
- I love adventures and always will!
- I hate speaking in front of big crowds, but I love talking to people intimately. I love getting to know people deeply and learning from each of them. Ironic right?
- I love attending art, filmmaking and photography workshops, classes and even webinars!
- I wanna live a minimalist life and I will, hopefully soon! Given the choice between a huge mansion and a tiny home, I would choose the latter!
- I am currently obsessed with Illustrators on Instagram!
Like Aysa, I also nominated the last 11 people that appeared on my notification tab! You don’t have to pa
11 QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
- How long have you been blogging and what was your favorite entry to date?
- What is the last movie you’ve seen and tell us one good thing about it.
- What is your go-to feel good song?
- How would you want to spend your retirement?
- If you’d be given an all expense paid trip as a gift for when the pandemic is over, where would you want to go or go back to?
- Tell us your favorite line or lesson from a book you’ve read.
- When are you genuinely the happiest?
- What are you struggling with the most?
- What is/was the best decision you’ve made in life?
- What would you tell your future kids or the future generation about the year 2020?
- What do you honestly feel is your purpose in life?