I’ts Sunday again! I’m not too excited to go back to work for another 5 days but I’m glad I get to spend another day with my family (God included). I’m always looking forward to happy days like today should be and I’m also looking forward to some plans for this week.
I try as much as possible to use my own photos for this series because I don’t want to go around stealing someone else’s and because I like putting text into my own and I never do that when I put them up on my photo blog, because who does that, right? eeerrrr almost everyone on tumblr? 😛 JK! I like my photos raw and unedited when I put them up on the other blog, but for this series, I try as much as possible to use my own photos, and make them look like one of those tumblr photos because we all love those!
Anyway, I’m talking too much again. For this entry, I couldn’t choose a better photo, because this is exactly what I love about weekends, getting up just in time to see the sunrise. I’m a self-confessed morning person and I try as much as possible to wake up early to get a lot of things done. We only get 2 days off from work and I want as much time maximized as possible. Plus, I feel like I only get to think and write clearly, very early in the morning or late in the afternoon til night time.
I just finished reading this Forbes article, “How A Couple Of ‘Frugal Weirdos’ Are Saving 71% Of Their Income So They Can Retire At Age 33” after I watered my plants. It’s one among those curated articles sent to me by Postanly yesterday.
I’m planning on finishing my 20th (?) entry of the 30 Day Writing Challenge today, so…
<p class=”_8t_embed_p” style=”font-size: 11px; line-height: 12px;”><a href=”http://8tracks.com/garabs/sunday-mix?utm_medium=trax_embed”>Sunday Mix</a> from <a href=”http://8tracks.com/garabs?utm_medium=trax_embed”>garabs</a> on <a href=”http://8tracks.com?utm_medium=trax_embed”>8tracks Radio</a>.</p>
on a Sunday morning, of course! I always look for playlists with a chill vibe like this one (with lots of Boyce Avenue and John Mayer and a bit of Maroon 5 of course) because weekend mornings should be really like this, slow and relaxing.
About payday this weekend!
I have stuffy nose atm, but I can still smell my aromatic Get Gorgeous tea 🙂
I could keep this little bit (almost nothing left) of positivity inside of me alive!
– My cold wouldn’t develop into a cough so I’m trying as much as possible to get all of the mucus out of my sinuses as much as possible. Too much info there, sorry!
– I could finish this little project a friend asked me to do for her and her colleagues by Thursday…. or Saturday, MLA time, I guess? Not sure about the time difference between here and where she is now! 😛
The shirt I used to wear back in high school and a pair of workout shorts!
– Mornings I get to spend just outside my room where the air can still be very cool and Sunrises I get a better view of when watering plants later than 6am (coz on weekdays, I do this at 4:30-5am, so I only get to enjoy sunrises on weekends)
– This technique I learned on how to take multiple exposures with my camera. I was doing it wrong the first time I did it!
– A tablet and I think I’m finally getting one soon! Yayyy! This is pretty shallow, but I just want one because it’s handier than this laptop and I get to read ezines or artsy ebooks much better than on any smartphone, I think? And I’m not planning on getting a phablet at least anytime soon!
– B and I are also drooling over this new phone we’re waiting to be released soon, so I want that too!
I need to set up the mat for my day 2 of the 7-day ab exercise I’m planning on doing the whole week and 3 non-consecutive days/week after that!
sick! I don’t like having colds at all so I’m chugging down all those vitamins and meds because I desperately want to feel better before I go back to work tomorrow. I don’t like sneezing my brains out especially if everybody else can hear it!
on Medium as usual!
and also on this Cosmo article (yes, I’m very shallow still!)
Blog Link here: SiddaThornton 🙂