It has been a while since I last did this and I’m kind of in a good mood to do it again tonight, so here it goes…
This is a series and blog link up started by Helga Weber of Ditz Revolution. To quote her, “Friday’s 10 Happy Things is where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!”. Click on the button below to join in!
- I don’t want to jinx it, but it’s one of the best things that happened this week: our Japan Visa application got approved on Tuesday! After so many corrections on our visa forms, visits to PSA and my aunt’s office, research and planning, we’re finally able to relax and count down days to our Japan trip.
- In relation to that, I had the chance to drop by the Adoration Chapel in megamall again (not sure what that chapel to the right of the Eucharistic Chapel is really called), which happens to be the place where I feel calmest, safest and most peaceful in the city. I don’t even feel the same way when I’m at home, to think that our house is one of my comfort places. I feel so at peace there because it helps me clear my mind and worry less, so I make it a point to go whenever I’m in the area and this time around, I got to pray at the frontmost pew and had a closer and clearer view of the Holy Host/body of Christ.
- August Break 2016 and so far, I haven’t missed a day yet! I’m very happy with the responses I’ve been getting from the community as well; and It’s so fun to see what others have been posting daily from all over the world.
- Got to talk to one of my closest friends today and I was genuinely happy to have heard his voice again. Also mentioned this super duper cute baby Aurora from the film, Maleficent, which I re-watched this week. I played this scene more than 10 times, I think!
all 4 photos were from Google
5. Tried using my Walnut ink from Craft Central for the first time this week and I’m so happy I bought the larger jar last February. Can’t wait to write awesome calligraphy quotes again. I’m also happy that my nibs are still in very god condition. 🙂
6. Painted my table’s legs with animal prints! I’m so obsessed with giraffe print!
7. Instagram Stories! Now I know what it’s like to have a Snapchat account. 🙂
8. My papa’s camera, a Sony a6000 which I got to play with all week for the August Break and for this short film I made. 🙂 Also loving my newest editing app, Polarr photo editor.
9. Made Spanish Sardines pasta for dinner and I guess manang, our house help, liked it too. 🙂
10. The readings on Our Daily Bread this week. So far, most, if not all helped me understand, be more patient with and be hopeful despite all my current struggles in life. Everything seems so fitting and timely.