This is a series and blog link up started by Helga Weber of Ditz Revolution. To quote her, “Friday’s 10 Happy Things is where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!”. Click on the button below to join in on the fun!
So here are what I’m thankful for this week:
- Got time to rest again after roughing it out in driving school and the infamous city traffic.
- Talked to long-lost friends, some are nurses working abroad that are coming back home for the first time in the next few weeks, others are med friends that finally got through their licensure exams and two are from my barkada.
- Finally found a legit group/organization for our adventure #1 in December and they’re charging the least among all that we talked to/saw online. Don’t want to jinx it though, so that’s all I’m saying for now.
- Found a legit home-based job and passed their test! Gotta hustle while waiting for this other job.
- Finally got myself to create a few digital collages after sooo long! Here’s one for Halloween!
- Seeing progress in the big clean up after the home renovations. Still a long way to go though.
- Med friend #1 made me realize something that never would have crossed my mind in a million years. Precious little “Light bulb moment” right there!
- Eat Bulaga! Been a fan of this show since grade school days, I think. These guys never fail to make me laugh (out loud) every single day. Laughing is very therapeutic for me, so I make sure to get my daily dose of it from them. 🙂
- Although I am so saddened by the news of the provinces severely affected by the 2 typhoons that came and went this week, I’m thankful that ours was spared. Praying for Lawin to be the last typhoon to enter PAR this year!
- God. Always have and always will. Love today’s reading as well as the sweet, accompanying anecdote on the Our Daily Bread app.
“Your unfailing love is better than life itself; how I praise you!”
– Psalm 63:3