Every so often, my heart leaps when I see that orange dot on that little bell icon on the upper right part of the wordpress dashboard. That means someone has visited and has either left a message or simply liked one of my entries.
2 weeks ago, I didn’t expect it to be a notification for a blog award I was nominated for, by fellow blogger, MissB. I don’t really think that a lot of the same people visit my blog because it’s a personal one (so I only update this for me to have something to read and reminisce about when I’m 80 or so), therefore, it’s very unlikely to get a following, especially since I’m no celebrity nor a fashion/lifestyle/beauty blogger. I rarely get likes or comments on my blog, let alone get nominated for an award, so this came as a surprise to me. Thinking about it though, I may have become really confident in commenting on other people’s blogs these days. So, I got MissB to thank for acknowledging us as your top followers and most especially, our opinion on different subjects you’ve tackled on your blog!
If you haven’t guessed it yet, the Dragon’s Loyalty Award is given/awarded or passed on to all the loyal followers/commentors of your blog; therefore when you get nominated, you have to nominate another which is how it basically works. There are 3 things a nominee must make though:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give seven facts about yourself.
So according to the rules, it’s my turn to pass the award to another blogger who have been most loyal in reading my rants and even the blog series I’ve been struggling to complete!
Apart from MissB, whom (with no hesitations) I’d certainly like to give the award back to, I’m nominating, SheryL for being so generous with the “likes” and for taking time to read not only my entries on this blog but also on the blog I share with my boyfriend. Cheers!
And as for the last task, here are 7 facts about me, (if I haven’t “divulged” enough things about me yet on this post):
- I love zombie-apocalyptic-comedy movies even if there aren’t a lot of them. (I’m waiting for Cooties to come out!)
- I’m currently in love with my waterbrush pen!
- I’ve never been admitted to a hospital, ever!
- Pet peeves are: sharing utensils, 2 or more people drinking from the same straw, sitting on public toilet bowls, people stepping on church pews, and a whole lot more.
- I love shopping around drugstores for make up, beauty products and bookstores for art materials!
- I love trying new restaurants with my boyfriend.
- I would choose staying at home on a Friday night than partying or drinking, every time. I’m such a granny!