Post about your zodiac sign, and whether or not it fits you.
I came across this blogger and I’m glad I did because she made my life easier by compiling FACTS ABOUT SCORPIOs on her blog.
This is pretty revealing, reading general facts about Scorpios and some really explain why I am the way I am. I’m not really a big believer of astrology or zodiac signs being connected to someone’s personality, but some of these are really good!
So, I’ll just
draw a line across the facts that are true, at least for me, and justify some, when needed, (italicized).
Facts about Scorpios:
They hold trust above everything else in the world. – I have the greatest fear of being stabbed at the back, which is why I have these crazy trust issues that I may never get rid of, ever. 2. They either love you extremely or they hate you extremely, which direction you want to go is your choice.
3. They have an uncanny and incomparable ability to distinguish the difference between the truth and a lie. AKA — never lie to a Scorpio. They’ll know it in an instant. – Unfortunately, I don’t have this uncanny ability, but I am paranoid so does that count?
4. Scorpios are very passionate when it comes to feelings. 5. Scorpios are highly defensive because they fear that people close to them will deceive them and betray them. – enough said! 6. A Scorpio will never forgive or forget when someone wrongs them and since they have immense patience, they can wait a long, long time before striking in revenge. Not that I don’t completely forgive, but I don’t easily forget, so does that make me a bad person? Fortunately, I’m not big on plotting revenge. 🙂 So, I’m not really pure evil!
7. Scorpios are experimental lovers and very passionate in bed. – This, I have yet to know, but I’d like to think that I’m really experimental and adventurous! haha!
8. They are huge procrastinators, but when they set their mind to work, they work diligently and efficiently. This is so meeeee!
9. The words “give up” are not in their vocabulary. – Not very me! I always give up pretty easily or not? haha!
10. They are natural observers in all situations and tend to hold a blank stare while they scan a situation and mentally analyze it. AKA–never challenge a Scorpio in a staring contest. You will lose. I’m not really the type who’s good in analysis, but I’d like to think of and overthink a situation a lot, sometimes, and yep I like to observe!
11. Scorpios like to challenge and be challenge, but they also like to be in control of most situations. – Hmmm, I’m not really the type who likes to be pressured and be challenged!
12. “A Scorpio in a bad shape (mentally, emotionally) can be a master manipulator.
If you’ve broken their trust, even the sweetest Scorpio will likely have a hard time forgetting–and they will get back at you in the end.” – Like I said, I’m not really much of a fan of revenge, so… 13. Scorpios don’t like to be overly flirted with or over-complimented on. This one’s funny, but I guess it’s true! haha! 14. Despite their lack of trust in pretty much everybody, Scorpios will want to know everything. Keep them informed. hahaha! Yes, I don’t trust a lot of people and yes, I need to know everything! 15. Scorpios have many methods–they are manipulative, vindictive, defensive, and passive-aggressive–however these methods can be so subtle that most people are oblivious to them. Since revenge has been brought up a couple of times now, I’ve thought about it and guess what, I think I can be really vindictive at times too and manipulative, but not all the time! 16. They want you to pay attention. Who doesn’t? 17. Their myriad of faces and emotions and lack of preference in talking make them naturally hard to read–very secretive, very mysterious. I’ve only discovered about this recently! 18. They can easily sense when something is wrong. In most people, this serves as a sixth-sense, where Scorpios can tell how another person is feeling. Not all the time though! 19. Once warmed up to you, they love affection and to cuddle. Not the cuddly type of person, but there’s one person I want to cuddle with forever 😉 20. They can bear pain very well and have better stability than most when they experience the darker sides of life. This, I’m not so sure anymore! 21. Once comfortable with you, a Scorpio will talk excessively. 22. Scorpios can easily detach and re-attach themselves to reality. 23. Scorpios can be highly possessive about the things their passionate about, including their significant others. Me? I’m possessive with my books. I guess now, I can justify this pretty selfish attitude of mine!
24. Many Scorpios have a fascination with death (in some forms). – No way!
25. Scorpios will put happiness of their loved ones before themselves. I think everyone does! 26. As unsociable as most Scorpios are, they hate to be isolated and alone or abandoned. Yeah, sad but true!
27. They will often do what most people only think of or say–they prefer to experiment, especially in the bedroom. – again, I have yet to know if this is true!
28. “Scorpios often thread between wanting to be better understood and remaining a mystery because they realize that both have its perks.” 29. Scorpios are highly unpredictable on all accounts. I think this is common among girls, in general! 🙂 30. Quality time with their significant other is very important to them. – HELL YEAH!!!
31. Scorpios are very perceptive and very wise. – Not applicable to me! hahahaha!
32. Most people can’t or don’t take the time to understand the truth and personal aspects of a Scorpio.
33. Scorpios have great self-discipline when they are emotionally stable. – Really? I guess I’m always emotionally unstable! JK!
34. Scorpios are likely to regret nothing. Everything they do is for a reason. -Nah!
35. They hate to be weak and vulnerable. To them, it is the worst most vile feeling in the world.
36. If they were endemic, they would be endemic to Antarctica for it’s mysteriousness and lack of human population.
37. Scorpios often use their sense of humor to counter the rage inside them. – I think this is very effective! 38. No one holds a tighter grudge than a Scorpio. – Another sad fact!
39. Scorpios are very good at controlling their money. They prefer not to overspend.
40. Scorpios are more inclined to suffer headaches, fevers, and infections.
41. They dislike not being able to understand things that other people find easy. 42. Scorpios naturally expect you to run on their time. 43. Most Scorpios love to laugh and can be goofy at times. 44. They love to be acknowledged for their strengths. 45. Scorpio females are more likely to be tomboyish, but can also be very sexy. – Some co-workers feel like I’m soon going to come out of the closet as gay and it’s funny because I kind of just want to be really sexy most of the time! haha! 46. Statistically, Scorpios are the most misunderstood of all the zodiacs. – Oh well! We are who we are!
47. Scorpios like people who are not afraid of being themselves. – Not me!
48. They tend not to care about social statuses.
49. They can be very demonstrative. – When it comes to love, I guess so!
50. They have a very good understanding and sense of their surroundings.