Bullet-point your whole day
Can you believe it? I’m halfway through this challenge, finally! If I religiously do this everyday for the next 15 days, I’m gonna complete it before the month ends and I don’t want it to take any longer than that, because hello, I’m already 8 days late!So yaaay! –>not sarcastic! 😛
So this is how my day went. The tropical storm, Falcon has just entered my country’s area of responsibility while another one, Egay exits, so it has been raining cats and dogs the past few days including today. My parents are away in a conference and I have to commute to work. Luckily, the skies cleared up a bit on my way to work.
- 4:50am – I woke up late because I’ve been having problems staying asleep for the past couple of days. I panicked when I saw the time and went straight to the shower.
- 5:20am – I hurriedly went back to my room to dress up. Unfortunately, I didn’t have time to put make up on.
- 5:35am – Finally got out of the house and walked to hail a tricycle.
- 5:45ish am – Lucky enough, I didn’t have to wait too long to find a ride to work.
- 6:10ish – Work starts at 7am so I had time for breakfast at McDonald’s. I had a sausage Mcmuffin, coffee and hashbrown. I opted to dine in because it started raining again and there weren’t a lot of people yet.
- 6:40am – I received a text from my mother (whom I had a small misunderstanding with over the phone last night) checking up on us and another from a co-worker asking where I was.
- 6:50ish – I clocked in at work and the co-worker told me some supervisors were looking for me. Apparently, they were so used to me arriving very early at work everyday and were worried I got washed away by flood waters or something. After that, I had time to do my morning ritual which was to wash my water bottle and to brush my teeth again.
- 7am – started doing calls
- 9:45am – quick morning break, stayed at the pantry as usual and saw that rain has stopped but rain clouds were starting to hover over neighboring skycrapers again.
- 12noon – Sat at the table closest to the window to have lunch with a seatmate. It started raining cats and dogs again and the buildings disappeared behind the thick fog + rain.
- 12:30pm – After lunch, I was supposed to go to a nearby convenience store, but because of the rain, I had to stay in to stay dry. 😛
- 12:55pm – had time to brush my teeth
- 1:05pm – went back to work. I was 5 minutes late. 😛
- 2:45pm – time for a quick afternoon break
- 4pm – I got off work, bid people goodbye, and hurriedly went to look for a ride home. Again, I was lucky enough to hail a ride before it started raining hard again. Although, when I think about it, it didn’t really rain too hard after 4pm.
- 5pm – I got home! Laid in bed for a while, staring at nothing and realized that I had write another entry for this challenge, so I did.
- 6:51pm – Posting an entry for Day 15 of the 30 day writing challenge!
My life is so boring! I know! But that’s it for today! I might add another bullet for working out but that’s still pending for now! 😛 Hope you all had a much better day than I did! 🙂