R E A D I N G
stuff on my WordPress feed like this blackhole water silde in Germany, this really simple realization about life and some on Cosmo site like this NURSE list.
W R I T I N G
lotsa stuff today like a short comment on my reblogged entry on our UP Samaskom Experience on our couple blog, Day 6 of the Writing Challenge and this!
L I S T E N I N G
T H I N K I N G
About Monday, my brother coming home on Friday and whether I’ll still wait for B to wake up! LOL!
S M E L L I N G
Soap on my skin! Love the fresh and squeaky clean smell of an Ivory soap!
W I S H I N G
I could join TypeLabMNL’s 2 day lettering, calligraphy etc workshop! All of these amazing speakers I want to meet would all be there!!!
H O P I N G
to have more worry-free and happy days. I need those!
W E A R I N G
my SPREAD the LOVE shirt and comfy silk shorts to sleep 🙂
L O V I N G
Miley Cyrus and Ariana Grande’s cover of Don’t Dream It’s Over!
and yeah, this video of this little kid too, she made me smile and laugh a bit! I loved her “girl puhleaaaaase” attitude!
W A N T I N G
I want a new phone and a tablet too! *droooools*
N E E D I N G
EXERCISE and less of my sedentary lifestyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
F E E L I N G
not so sleepy at 1:27am!!!
C L I C K I N G
on Photoscape and editing a photo for this entry 😉
Five Ways to Win Your Heart!
These are not necessarily in any order. Whatever comes to mind first, comes first. Here we goooo:
1) 35mm Films – I’m going gaga over films and where to buy them, especially the rare and expensive ones. This is probably one of the best ways to win my heart, buy me films, if not more analogue cameras to add to my collection. It’s tangible though, does that still count?
2) trips with my loved ones – It doesn’t matter if it’s just an hour-drive away from home, as long as I get to temporarily escape from all my worries and be with my loved ones, it’ll be worth it!
3) FOOD – Lately, I’ve been gaining weight and noticed my love handles getting not so lovable, all because my appetite just got a little bigger. This doesn’t mean I’m hating on food though. In fact, it’s actually the other way around! If you wish to win my heart, then let’s get started on food! 😉
4) Make me something personalized or practically ANYTHING – As long as you made it yourself, it’ll surely win my heart! I love anything handmade, artsy and personalized.
5) More time with B – It doesn’t matter where we go or where our dates would take us as long as I get to spend more time with him without me worrying about curfew (i know, I’m too old for curfews) or my parents wondering where I’m at. I just want both the world and time to stop when we’re together.