When one of our trainers asked us to tell 3 truths and a lie about ourselves, one truth I told them was “I love waking up early when I don’t have to go to work“. Though I felt like that statement probably sent chills down my trainer’s spine, it is the truth! I do wake up early on weekends, well at least earlier than most do and it shouldn’t worry them because I know I do have to get to work early and I can program myself to do that because I used to do that in my previous jobs. But you got to admit, there’s a BIG difference between saying “I love waking up early” and “I can wake up early” and that’s what I was trying to tell them.
And to follow up on that truth when she asked me to, I said “I just didn’t want to wake up in the middle of the day and realize I have wasted half the time I should be doing something enjoyable because after all, it is the weekend!” or something like that.
Sounds weird, I know, but I guess I wanted to have time for all the other things I couldn’t really do on weekdays. For the past two weeks I have been on training, I have been sleeping as early as 6pm! So I haven’t had time to go online for hours like I used to and sometimes I don’t even get to have dinner anymore. Sounds like I’m training for the Olympics right?
So today, to relive my bum days, I want to:
- Catch up on my online courses that have started this week!
- Write/draw/create something on my art journal.
- Make a gesso for my art journal! (DIY/kuripot queen mode on)
- Watch FRIENDS!
- Watch movies I got from my trainers and co-trainees:
- City of God
- Beauty and the Beast
- Lars and the Real Girl
- Blue is the Warmest Color and maybe, just maybe force myself to watch (just because I got curious and looked it up after a co-trainee talked about how she saw this in the hospital the other night)….
- Finish Eleanore and Park
- Finally, catch up on some Bible time and continue my novena to Padre Pio before I sleep tonight 🙂
YEHES akala ang daming oras!!!!
And then tomorrow, it’ll be a day for God and of course, my family! Hopefully, papa would let me drive on the way home again! Yesss ladies and gentlemen, he has started to let me drive again, especially since our weekend driver, my litol brother is already living miles away, so he doesn’t have any choice but to trust that I still know how and surprisingly, I still do!
P.S. just this past weekend, papa noticed and brought it up that whenever I’m behind the wheel, this song would always be played on the radio and it’s funny when he says it’s the “bada-bass” song hahaha!