I am on day 2 of my 3, well make that 4-day house arrest! No, I am not bored, if you ask me, because I have everything I need here at home. Food, TV, Internet, Phone and friends and family! But doing a lot of things (online) and nothing at the same time makes me feel like I’m wasting time so to make this day productive, I went job-hunting online and EUREKAAAA! I found it! I found the perfect job I was praying for all this time!
- It needs no experience, because apparently they will be the ones training you (which is also a plus!)
- requires you to work with kids (which I think I’m really good at!)
- needs fun-loving people! (EHEM EHEM!)
- must possess a strong, creative vision (which I doubt I don’t have)
- must be stylish in manner of dressing (i can work on that!)
- bachelor’s degree in any field (YAAAAAAAHOOOOOO!)
I will not post any more requirements that those above since I will be giving away too much info than needed, which may jinx any future plans of getting into that company! All I need now is God’s support and guidance!
He wouldn’t have shown me that job offer if I wasn’t meant to see that, right? Or am I being too superstitious again?
Anyway, I’ve made up my mind! So aside from God’s support, I will also be needing a ton of courage to tell my parents about it……………………………………………………………..SOON!
So friends, I’ll be needing your prayers and hopefully, this would be the start of something new for me!
P.S. I just opened up to my sister just now, and I’m talking to my parents when they get home later!