I think I’m gonna have to do both so as not to be accused of being biased! HAHA!
- insensitive – guys can be so straight to the point when it comes to telling the truth or simply expressing what they feel. This may be a good thing but sometimes, it can really be hurtful especially if they don’t choose their words well. They may not mean to be sharp-tongued and sarcastic but it’s kind of in their nature especially if they’re talking to people they don’t need to impress like their buddies (both boys and girls alike).
- so addicted to games – yes, this can be irritating. girls can be addicted to games too but not to the point where they would literally sit in front of their computers 24/7! I know people who’d even cut classes and stay out late after school just to play with their, again, buddies!
- hates doing house chores – i have a brother, so this is self-explanatory!
- unkempt – same thing! I know I can be worse than other girls when keeping my stuff and my room clean, but I cannot be worse than boys! I think? hahaha!
- mama’s boys – this can only be irritating if it comes to a point wherein they become such babies and go back running to their mommies when they get into a fight, with girls…wahahahaha!!!!
5 most irritating things about girls:
- loves to gossip – yeah this is what most girls do to pass the time, in between breaks, during class hours when the professor is in the other side of the room, in the washroom (where most gossip come alive), on fb, on twitter, in PE class, during review classes (haha!) but it can be irritating if it suddenly goes around and the gossip is about you, girlfriend! OH YES, YOU! that’s like social suicide! ahaha! And it can be irritating too if they talk about your friends or when friends talk about other friends which can be pretty unavoidable, yes and I think I’ve done it a few times before (but i swear i don’t think i have said anything bad about anyone, one that-can-ruin-their-reputation-bad).
- loves to make fun and criticize others – girls love to do this, period. some say that this often make others feel good about themselves so they just try to put others down. pathetic, i know.
- so emotional – If boys can contain their feelings, girls can’t. They (3rd person pov? haha) just have to let it out again in between breaks, in the classroom, in the washroom, on fb, twitter etc. You just won’t be a girl if you’re too tough and manly in facing your teeny weeny problems. Why would you think other boys call their boy buds girls if it weren’t for this, right? But what makes it irritating if it comes to a point where all the whining and crying becomes too OA. Okay, you’ve let it out by crying about it for a week. You can’t expect people to be as sympathetic as they were a week ago (unless except if it’s about family matters or the more serious stuff).
- self-conscious – girls can be overly obsessed with their clothes, their make-up, their bodies, but the same goes for this one, it can only be irritating if it crosses a certain line and becomes a little bit too OA. I can be irritated with myself if I get too depressed or if I don’t feel comfortable with my skin anymore that I just wallow in self-pity.
- user friendly/plastic – Out of all the things on my list this one’s what I genuinely hate about other girls. I’ve talked to a few of my guy friends and they all said the same thing, “what do you get in being plastic or in backstabbing? kasi kaming boys, harap-harapan, suntukan agad!” HAHA! Funny but it’s true. I admire boys for being too brave to be straightforward and not stab their enemies at the back. I’ve been backstabbed before so I still feel a little annoyed na lang (kasi nakapag-move on na ako and napatawad ko na siya/sila) when I think about it but it hurts to know what girls can do to other girls especially to people whom they’ve been friends with. I’ve heard stories of barkadas who have been secretly backstabbing each other and it’s not something you can be proud of.