– I only get to pay Meralco and the water bill and so far, I don’t hate paying it because technically, it’s not my money anyway and I do it at the mall and I feel so grown up doing that.
2. Where’s the best place to eat a romantic dinner?
– hmmm, haven’t been on/in one, so I guess anywhere with a great ambiance and music with not a lot of people around will do.
3. Last time you puked from drinking?
– haven’t really puked ever thank God.
4. Have you ever gotten drunk and danced on a bar?
– Nope. I can control myself. If ever I get drunk, I’ll probably just laugh throughout or sleep. hahaha
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
– Mrs. Mar–! I love her! She’s my math teacher and adviser when I transferred to St. Paul and I just love her.
6. What are you doing right now?
– uhm doing this survey?
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
– I think everyone just wanted to be a doctor…oooh I remember, I wanted to be an astronaut!!
8. How many colleges did you attend?
– only Uste CON!
9. Why did you get the shirt that you have on right now?
– It was a batch shirt when I was in third grade for Pasiglahan (intramurals)!
10. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go?
– It always have been a dream of mine to live in New York, Greece or Japan or San freaking Francisco and I’ll take my whole family with me if I could!
11. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
– First of all, my mama woke me up and told me she needed my reg form so I guess that’s the first thing that came into mind, plus the really weird dream I had.
12. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
– I need to finish my downloads (on Kat’s comp) haha and sad that we didn’t get to pray the Rosary (Kat’s too sleepy).
13. Favorite style of underwear?
– bikini type or the usual or boy shorts type..
14. Favorite style of underwear for the opposite sex?
– ewan yung sa bench na suot ni gerald sa movie nila ni kim? hahaha ewan. care ko.
1. What is your opinion on sex without emotional commitment?
– Irresponsible and sad.
2. Do you bite your nails?
– No. I used to think it was cute, so I tried to copy my classmate back in gradeschool, pero it just wasn’t my thing so for 1 day lang ata haha
3. Are you a jealous person?
– Yes, but I keep it inside. oooohhhh, but I try not to be.
4. Are you allergic to anything?
– I don’t think I am allergic to anything..
5. What books, if any, have made you cry?
– Twelfth Angel, HP6? and Mitch Albom’s books
6. Does it get annoying when somebody says they’ll call you, but doesn’t?
– No, coz that rarely happens to me. hahaha
7. What is your favorite simple ice-cream flavor?
8. Whose car were you in last…?
– tito Nap’s
9. What would you rather be doing right now?
– preparing the things I need for dorm/school. hahahaha
10. What song lyrics, if any, are stuck in your head at the moment?
– everything I own – bread (need to do something for father’s day)
11. What will you dress up as for Halloween?
– never went to any halloween celebs, but if given a chance, probably a sexy nurse? hahaha or HIT GIRL! definitely HIT GIRL!
12. What is your favorite TV show?
– I used to like Gilmore Girls, 7th Heaven and Smallville a lot as in addicted (I grew up watching those), then there came koreanovelas, asianovelas, Grey’s Anatomy, Desperate Housewives, Two and a half Men, Chuck, CSI pati ata Reaper (basta whatever’s on studio 23 coz we never had cable tv), then also came the reality shows: Laguna beach and the hills on MTV (and oo i used to watch a lot of mtv shows too like pimp my ride, cribs and all those) etc etc, but as of now, I really like MODERN FAMILY and LIFE UNEXPECTED (which is on the verge of being cancelled, still waiting for 2nd season though) and a bit of melrose place and 90210 and of course….. GLEE!
13. Do you get along better with the same or opposite sex?
– same sex definitely! They’re more fun to be with! Crazy!
14. Can others make you cry easily?
– sadly, yes.
15. Who was the last person to piss you off?
– hmmmm…. secret. hahaha
16. Are you picky about spelling and grammar?
– sometimes, but more about pronunciation hahahaha
17. Do you pay attention to calories on the back of packages?
– NO! hahahahah
18. If you could be any type of fruit, what would you be?
– MANGO! or strawberry or PEAR!!!
19. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?
– on summer vacations, 1-2 hours is enough but on schooldays, I need like more than 10 hours or so… hahahaha
20. When was the last time you slept on the floor?
– like last night? As you now know, I am currently living with my family back in an apartment due to some house renovations, so since masikip dito, inalis na yung bed frames and yung mattress nakalatag sa floor.
21. Have you ever been attracted to someone, but not physically?
– hhhmmmm secret. don’t know.
22. What are some things that are needed in a relationship?
– TRUST! I just thought about this last night, not that I’m in one, kasi I ask meself a lot of questions, mga pang beauty pageant questions ba. hahahaha
23. Do you like traveling?
24. Would you ever date someone covered in tattoos?
25. Do you believe the guy should pay on the first date?
26. Are you currently wanting any piercings or tattoos?
– HELL YEAH. i want a new pair of ear piercings but mama won’t let me have them and i am so in love with tattoos right now.
27. Which do you make: dreams or plans
– a bit of both, but more of dreams. is this like an idealistic-realistic type of question? Coz, I asked meself that question too. hahaha
28. Can you speak any languages other than English?
29. What is your favorite salad dressing?
– THOUSAND ISLANDs and vinaigrette!
30. What movies do you know every line to?
– HP 1 and parent trap! hahahaha
31. Has anyone told you a secret this week?
– uhm can’t remember.
32. Have you told someone else that secret?
– I’m not that type of person, sorry
33. Would you rather take the picture or be in it?
– be in the picture, hello! hahaha
34. Do you wear flip-flops?
– all the time!
35. If you could eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? – mangoes! or 1 lang? nubaaa, fruits and veggies? para ma try ko naman maging vegan or vegetarian kasi I’ve been a carnivore for so long. hahahahahha
36. What’s the sweetest thing someone has done for you?
– annual birthday surprises from friends.